Are we all enjoying this heat wave/draught? π
Personally I am enjoying the heat. The humidity however is another thing. Not a huge fan of that nonsense. We still don't have central air and the window unit is dying fast. We spent most of the time outside in the pool, trying to keep cool.
Meals consist of whatever takes 10 minutes to make and doesn't require a stove. I am quite happy living on salad honestly. Hubby is not a fan. He wants meat and rice. Or a basket of chicken wings. Men....
Other than the heat wave; not a whole lot is new. We have been busy every weekend with either company or other things that we have booked. This weekend we are going to Canal Days both Friday and Saturday night for the live music. Lots of festivals going on but the music at Canal Days is hands down , the BEST. Friday night is Big Sugar & Finger Eleven. Cant. Wait. Saturday afternoon we have an engagement party to go to first and then the Trews are playing in Port Colborne that evening. Running around the countryside but it is a long weekend so that is expected. I'm going to dance until I dislocate my hip!! π
Well that's it for me for now. I have an office puppy that needs belly rubs and I aim to please!!
No comments:
Post a Comment